October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

bobby want's to be a DriftKing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bobby want's to be a DriftKing

Post by bob_bobster on Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:41 pm

*Why Should you be Elite
I love to drift, not only on PC or Xbox, i'm drifting in reallife...to drift isn't "cool" or just a hobby, it's a lifestyle!
My Lifestyle is riding sideways and driving fast on saturday nights, i live the car-guy life and if my own cars are in garage, i need another drug...so i go drift on my PC if my girl isn't at home yet.

*How long have you been playing in our server? (including previous Servers)
i play evspd for i think about 4weeks? before i was on reallife and some race servers but i always loved the way to upgrade the cars with the handling editor, make cars faster, build drag or drift cars, real handlings or special handlings u will never get in reallife...but i play mta since i think 2007 or 8.

*What is your current drift rank?
monstrous...because my door was ringing. but highest rank doesn't make u better, just show that u can drift a bit Wink if u start a drift you have to choose when you want to stop it.

*Name age and account name?
My Name is Tobi, i'm 24yrs old and my account is bob_bobster

*What are your intentions for being in Elite?
i like the Elite People, it's a cool team and i want to give others and new players my knlowledge...i want to help them drift and hope i can give young drifters some of my passion in this lifestyle.

bob_bobster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bobby want's to be a DriftKing

Post by [e]Eagle on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Accepted. Welcome in ill be sure to make to put you on the team the next time i see you online.
[e]Eagle
Owner
Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top