August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Hello There

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello There

Post by toffbrown on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Hey proDRIFT and Elite Staff and server members,

i'm writing to you today i guess as just a kinda apology/introduction.

i started of playing a server called !BEST XDM-proDRIFT REAL CARS/FAST/MODS/HANDLING this goes way back to the year 2008 WOAH!!!

clans split apart blah blah over a series of years and then there was just a proDRIFT server that thankfully i got to keep my rights as ADMIN on..... Long story short i got demoted to just Moderator and then i got demoted to nothing, i had a massive cow over nothing really had a big fight with Azor and Shreddy, for that im truly sorry i was unbanned by Azor as he understood my like a mate but he's long gone same with shreddy.

i'm not asking to be banned again i just want to join up with a server that has always been one of the best drifting servers! you pretty much say a name and i will know the name or remember them thats how active i was and i would like to be active again

Sorry Eagle as i know you may hate me or dislike me if not thank you, i remember when you were new and you basically self taught yourself and became pro within a week seriously that's skill

Kind Regards

Mr.Toff
Toffbrown
MrSquirrel
Toffinator
Toffbrown98
toff98
skippy
amandalove

i was Ex PD-REC and PD Boss 2 and 3

toffbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello There

Post by Araeder on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:11 pm

Welcome back then Toff!

Not going to ban you or anything at all, hopefully things have changed and all that. Not sure I can speak for Eagle much but I won't be stopping you playing. Let's just hope nothing like that happens again eh? Heh.

-Araeder.

Araeder
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum