Calendar Calendar

Moderatior Apply

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderatior Apply

Post by XanderP on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Name:André Pereira
Time-zone:(UTC+00:00) Lisbon Portugal
In-game ACCOUNT Name: XanderP
Skype (Optional) Xander29pereira (i rarely use it)

Why do you think we should pick -YOU- specifically to moderate Elite Vs proDRIFT - What qualities do you have that make you unique.
I play MTA since 2012, started on drift server in 2013 and i never had people mad at me, i was allways funny and i have a good humor so i can bring interactivity to the server's!
I should be picked because i know how to handle in most situations and i do not rage.

How long have you been playing on Elite?
Well, i'm not sure, i think it's 4 days but, i don't know if this was the server i played but then it closed..
I had 79 hours of game i think

What makes you stand out from the rest?
Well, i do not abuse my "power" and as i say'd i do not rage at people that makes me hungry Smile

There's a carjacking in progress, you witness it, what do you do?
If it was in game... Well, i would ask the player to give the car back, if he disobeys i would use the "slap" function, if he persist's, i would kick him for 15 minutes.
If it was in real life, i would take a picture or record it x)

Someone is spamming, What do you do?
Ask him to stop, if he still persists kick him for 2 hours!

A non-speaking English player joins the server and asks for help. How do you approach this problem?
First of all, i would ask him to add me on facebook or skype, then tell him how to use google translator or his language, and i would talk to him by using google translator

Anything else we should know?
I think that's all, but, if is there any curiosity by the part of the admins just ask me, i will answer whit honestly!

If you could write/type a paragraph below to test your English levels, it can be about anything. Hobbies, Lifestyle and things like that. Just to assess your Language skills.

16 years old, i was born here in Portugal, started to speak English at my age of 6, i had always good grades at the English class for sure, I speak English everyday because i'm the owner of a HUGE community in facebook where we must talk English,
And sometimes i just forgot the "right" words to use in english, that happen's when i'm tired but, i think i can handle it Smile

XanderP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderatior Apply

Post by Araeder on Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Declined for now. Get some more playtime in and work on your skills in the server you'll be kept an eye on, re-apply again when you feel the time is right, you can always try your luck again.

Araeder
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top