Elite Vs proDRIFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server states
Donate to our server
Mod Application for [pD][GHOSTS]Herrdag Pixel
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Mod Application for [pD][GHOSTS]Herrdag

2 posters

Go down

Mod Application for [pD][GHOSTS]Herrdag Empty Mod Application for [pD][GHOSTS]Herrdag

Post by herrdag Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:43 pm

Name:Dag Harald Thoresen
Time-zone: Norway GMT +1
In-game ACCOUNT Name: [pD][GHOSTS]Herrdag
Skype (Optional) herrdag

Why do you think we should pick -YOU- specifically to moderate Elite Vs proDRIFT - What qualities do you have that make you unique.
Well, lets start by that i have always wanted to be staff on this server since i joined. Not because that i want staff, but because i like this server soo much that i want to help to keeping the server healthy.

How long have you been playing on Elite?
I have played on the server in maybe 1 month? I don't remember quite good.

What makes you stand out from the rest?
Nothing makes me stand out from the rest, i am a person like everyone!

There's a carjacking in progress, you witness it, what do you do?
I would have used kick or freezed him.

Someone is spamming, What do you do?
I would have muted them in 2-3 minutes, if they dont listen, i will mute them in 10 mins, and then if they still wont listen, i would have kicked them.

A non-speaking English player joins the server and asks for help. How do you approach this problem?
I would have used Translating tool to see what they need help for.

Anything else we should know?
Nah. Im just a guy from norway.

If you could write/type a paragraph below to test your English levels, it can be about anything. Hobbies, Lifestyle and things like that. Just to assess your Language skills.
My name is Dag Harald Thoresen and i am 14 years old. I live in Norway and I love being there. There's snow here and we will soon take out the snowmobile to have fun. I play alot of games like GTA, Minecraft and Euro Truck Simulator 2. The best game i have, is Euro Truck Simulator 2, because i can drive like a real trucker.

Last edited by herrdag on Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't follow the template :P)

herrdag

Back to top Go down

Mod Application for [pD][GHOSTS]Herrdag Empty Re: Mod Application for [pD][GHOSTS]Herrdag

Post by [e]Eagle Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Declined.
[e]Eagle
[e]Eagle
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down