Elite Vs proDRIFT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Server states
Donate to our server
Moderator Application Pixel
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post by manogugas Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:55 am

Name: Vytautas
Time-zone:GMT +2
In-game ACCOUNT Name: manogugas
Skype (Optional): vytautas1236

Why do you think we should pick -YOU- specifically to moderate Elite Vs proDRIFT -  What qualities do you have that make you unique.
I think I'am a dependable person and quite nice to everyone even to those who brake rules. Also i try to resolve a problem with talking before taking any action.

How long have you been playing on Elite?
For over an year (if you mean the server. if you mean the team elite so i was in elite for a short time).

What makes you stand out from the rest?
If anyone asks for help i try to help them with tips or information they need, or something else. Also drift skills (¬‿¬).

There's a carjacking in progress, you witness it, what do you do?
first warn him/her if he/she does it again kick.

Someone is spamming, What do you do?
mute him/her for a short time and warn him/her

A non-speaking English player joins the server and asks for help. How do you approach this problem?
if i can understand him/her i ask if he/she knows English, if he/she doesn't then try to help with the problem.

Anything else we should know?
No, not really.

If you could write/type a paragraph below to test your English levels, it can be about anything. Hobbies, Lifestyle and things like that. Just to assess your Language skills.
Just talking about anything I can think of and writing without looking at the screen, just the keyboard, without making any mistakes. I also like to play games and try to make longer sentences to impress anyone who reads it, then the person who reads it would say "wow he can write something in English, cool". Now I'am looking at some christmas lights, oh yeah happy christmas to eveyone Smile.

manogugas

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post by Araeder Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Accepted.

Thanks for taking the time to write an application, congratulations will add you to the ACL in-game.

Araeder
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down